respond to my youtube comment about 3dhubs.

Hi seriouscaninja, Thank you for your reply~ I think I understand your feel. but actury human are slave to something. everything will make you slave.
all entataiment netflex , gaming ...... working 8am-5pm.



3Dhubs is a platform just like amazon taobao airbnb uber ...

I posting the video just because I spend so many heath on it and I feel upset.
but not mean I hate 3Dhub,

sometime we need some difference point of view ... more motivated view.

let me tell you my story.
I providing 3D printing service in 3Dhubs not help me servive. How much I earn 2 year after join 3dhubs?
yes just this. and calculate the money I invest in . basically not really earn.
but I just love to do that. involve to all interesting project.

I have a daytime 9-5 work to cover my daily expenses.

I spend all I earn back to my workshop. .hosting website/domain(www.1m3dp.com), buying tools, add printer, try to build my brand

3Dhubs solve one of my biggest problem
I use the wiget function link to my website to achive auto quotation and payment gatway.
the quote system is easy to access from my phone so i could review in anytime anywhere.
they Save my time! I got limited resource, I cant develop myself and I dont have enough money to pay someone to do that.
with 7-12.5% commission I think is fair. What I think is I pay that to exchange auto quote service. just like I pay for the hosting serivce.
So I could spend more time on sharing, communicate with customer, learn more interesting thing like modeling.

I will feel upset real felling Just because I lose a great tools.
I believe I fully furfill manufacering partner Programe we still possible to grow togather.They may just stuck in the problem their problem too.

So what next ?
I had to spend time on download model from email and quote manually. then at the same time searching solution for the afordable auto quote system.
if you know some pls share with me.

Did 3dhubs make me lazy? hum...I got day work , night work , I need to keep learning, Trying to make video  I want to be a good husband

Yeah I am busy enough.I had to forcus more.

PLs Subscribe my channel

No comments:

Post a Comment